Defcon Audio were first formed back in 2008 when studio partners Lazarus, James Alexander, and Richard J. Thorpe collaborated on their rework of Med vs Neil Bamford – One, which subsequently won the Abora Recordings remix competition and gained support from trance royalty Ferry Corsten.
As producers they’ve worked on a number of original tracks and bootleg reworks, utilising Richard J. Thorpe’s classical pianist skills to create some unique interpretations of well-known trance tracks, such as their popular version of Agnelli & Nelson – Everyday.
In 2009 Lazarus and James Alexander kicked off the launch of their label Defcon Recordings with the release of their debut artist production Defcon Audio – Trailblazer, which earned widespread support from the likes of Manuel Le Saux, Pedro Del Mar, as well as Ferry Corsten once again.
They have been working on an artist album in-between concentrating on their label work, due for release on Defcon in 2012, but remixes of album tracks such as Theme From Defcon and Lost In You, with the latter due for full release this Spring.
Lazarus and James Alexander also now DJ together regularly under the Defcon Audio name and this year they launched a new fortnightly radio show called Defcontamination, which broadcasts exclusively on Discover Trance Radio.
02. Jamie Walker – Dubtize [Defcon]
03. ID – ID (dub mix) [Defcon]
04. Sergey Nevone – Nature (Simon O’Shine remix) [Defcon]
05. Med & Phil Metcalfe – January (Jaden Merrick remix) [Defcon]
06. Function C presents Keelin Temple – Night Moves [Defcon]
07. James Dymond – Journey To Jordan [Defcon]
08. DenSity Fuzion – Water Drop (Mike Jawlera’s Dirty Water remix) [Defcon]
09. ID – ID [Defcon]
10. Simon O’Shine – Anya (Jaden Merrick remix) [Defcon]
11. Ronny K. presents Advanced – Nightlife In Tokyo [Defcon]
File Size – 121.2 MB
Length – 01:12:42